At Salient CRGT we’re laser focused on what matters – our people and their mission!
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
The primary job responsibility is to serve as the lead business analyst on a project to design, develop, install, test, and prove out a Data Management and Interoperability (DMI) system for the government.
Conduct Proof of Concept: The business analyst/tester will assist in a proof of concept to prove the viability of the DMI system by conducting a proof of concept (POC).
- Identifies, describes, maps, and provides traceability of all business functional and system non-functional requirements for the DMI solution (including contribution of clear description of requirements that enables creation Department of Defense Architecture Framework system view models and artifacts, including the following:
- SV-1 Systems Interface Description - The identification of systems, system items, and their interconnections.
- SV-2 Systems Resource Flow Description - A description of Resource Flows exchanged between systems.
- SV-4 Systems Functionality Description - The functions (activities) performed by systems and the system data flows among system functions (activities).
- SV-5a Operational Activity to Systems Function Traceability Matrix - A mapping of system functions (activities) back to operational activities (activities).
- SV-5b Operational Activity to Systems Traceability Matrix - A mapping of systems back to capabilities or operational activities (activities).
- SV-6 Systems Resource Flow Matrix - Provides details of system resource flow elements being exchanged between systems and the attributes of that exchange.
- SV-7 Systems Measures Matrix - The measures (metrics) of Systems Model elements for the appropriate timeframe(s).
- SV-8 Systems Evolution Description - The planned incremental steps toward migrating a suite of systems to a more efficient suite, or toward evolving a current system to a future implementation.
- Documents DMI system requirements in JIRA (or similar requirements traceability technology)
- Develops, executes, and documents results of test cases and test plans
- Identifies requirements for Interfaces and documents Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
- Works with government customer stakeholders and facilitates requirements gathering sessions and agile sprint reviews to enable customer end user review and validation of requirements, etc.
- Experience defining, designing, and developing system requirements
- Experience performing trade-off analyses of performance, life-cycle cost, risk, producibility, and other system or program requirements
- Experience assessing architecture and current hardware limitations, defining and designing systems specifications, and evaluating input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Experience coordinating design of subsystems and integration of total system
- Experience defining systems support requirements and analyzing and resolving program support deficiencies
- Experience conducting independent technical investigations in systems design
- Experience evaluating vendor capabilities to provide required products or services
- Experience performing engineering studies and analyses, analyzing system problems in support of development, and developing system implementation solutions
- Experience developing concepts, providing requirements analyses, performing modeling and simulations, cost estimations, and cost benefit analysis
- Familiarity with COTS hardware and software interoperability, new technology assessments, statistical studies, predictive analysis, project planning, ans script development.
How to Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button. If you would like to know more about Salient and other job posting please visit: #removed#/careers. Req 2018-7364
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, Salient CRGT has 22 offices, plus personnel in more than 270 locations across the United States and overseas.
Our 2,400 employees support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training, helping our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT offers excellent benefits, including 15 days PTO, 10 holidays, and tuition reimbursement. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Role: Master Data Systems Architect - 7364
Apply for this job now.