Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager to join our team based in Stoke-on-Trent
Established in 2001, Radis Community Care has grown to become a leading provider of community based social care and support for thousands of vulnerable adults and children in England and Wales, focused on supporting people to live independently in their own homes and part of their local communities.
We care for a range of service users including the elderly and for people with physical and/or learning disabilities. Tailored to meet our service user's individual needs, our care ranges from brief daily visits to 24-hour live-in care and can either be short or long-term.
About the role
You will be delivering the strategic and financial objectives of the branch and ensuring each service user receives the care they need with the support of the Care Coordinators. The role will involve managing a team, ensuring compliance with all company, local and national standards.
Some of the benefits for the role
- Mileage allowance for cars and bikes
- NEST pension (with contributions from Radis)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Fully structured induction and support for all new starters available
- Recommend a friend, minimum payment of £100 per recommendation, unlimited payments (subject to conditions)
- Minimum 33 Days annual leave for full time contracts
Skills and Qualifications required for the role
- Previous supervisory/management experience within the Care Sector
- Level 4/5 diploma/NVQ or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- Care Registration
- Good understanding of CQC Standards
- Strong Leadership
- Experience of delivering high-quality person-centred support to adults and children
- Experience of providing care and support services for vulnerable adults
- To have the ability to motivate and empower staff teams to deliver excellent support and to work towards achieving their agreed goals and outcomes
- Demonstrated success in supporting staff to achieve their responsibilities
- The ability to take ownership of issues and work on own initiative
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A driving licence and own vehicle
All successful applicants should hold a Full UK Driving Licence and will be subject to DBS check and references.
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.