As the leading education supply agency, Teaching Personnel recruit support staff for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), key stage 1 (KS1) and key stage 2 (KS2). We are currently in partnership with a number of schools in West Sussex, all schools are easily accessible via public transport and/or have a car park for those who drive.
Teaching Personnel are committed to helping these schools find the right SEN Teaching Assistants who specialise in Challenging Behaviour. These roles are to start in February and vary from 3-5 days a week. They involve providing support to pupils with social, emotional and mental health as well as SEN.
The right candidates will:
- Provide specialist support to children with SEMH
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with children who have moderate to severe behavioural difficulties
- Liaise with Parents and SENCO on the child's progress.
- Need at least 6 months experience working with children within EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
- Need an understanding of the behaviour settings within a school.
To apply please send across your up to date CV and covering letter to #removed#