Outpatient Physical Therapist
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent Outpatient position in the Capitola, California. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Responsibilities of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Provide quality, outpatient care physical therapy services.
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with outpatient experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid California PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Salary ranges from $72,000-$90,000 depending on experience
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Physical Therapist s, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them.
myPTsolutions, a therapist owned staffing company, specializes in placing PT, PTA, OT, COTA, RN, and SLP and other health professionals in travel and direct hire placements at premier rehabilitation facilities and schools throughout the country.
Role: Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Apply for this job now.