True Group is seeking an Instructional Designer to join us at our headquarters in Oak Brook.
This is a consulting role for an amazing client. Phase 1 of the project will last approximately 45 days, while Phase 2 will go through December of 2019!
The ID must be a tactical self-starter with the ability to quickly identify and understand issues and opportunities, produce alternatives, and decide on the appropriate course of action. The ID must be able to successfully communicate, work in partnership, and inspire to accomplish work goals. The ID must have exceptional design and writing skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Experience with using a variety of eLearning applications such as Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Lectora, collaborative media, video, etc.
- Knowledge of course development and delivery tools and formats (self-study, instructor-led computer-based training, distance learning, gamification, simulation, virtual reality and paper-based).
- Ability to present to an audience as needed.
- Must be able to travel to Nashville, during the early phases of the project (first 2-3 weeks) and then be on site at True HQ in Oak Brook for the duration of the project.
- Please be prepared to show a portfolio and/or samples of your work.
Of note: Candidates must sit in Chicago or Chicago suburbs. This is not a remote role.
At True, We Advise.....We Train.....We Do.
We Advise....Whether you are an emerging company that does not want to spend large amounts of capital on IT leadership but needs a roadmap while you are growing or growing entity that need help establishing a correct path to support that growth our CIO to Go service or PMO offerings could help you accomplish your goals.
We Train....Our Training and Performance Group has trained over 500 clients in 2014 with a much busier schedule in 2015. We have offered programs in Agile, Emerging Technologies, Tech for Non Techies as well as sexual harassment and Co- Employment. We can help your staff by offering any of these existing programs as well as custom offerings tailored to your needs.
As for We Do.... we are currently managing dozens of projects for clients both on site at True and at client sites. Our track record of delivering on time and on budget is unsurpassed in our industry. We also offer traditional staff augmentation services as well as Executive Search. We offer an unheard of ONE YEAR GUARANTEE on any permanent placement we make.
At True we deliver! We are a people centric organization that believes in relationships.
Role: Instructional Designer
Location: Oak Brook,
Apply for this job now.