We are looking for outgoing, experienced professionals who are truly customer focused to create a positive first impression and maintain great relationships with our customers at our new state of the art 25,000sq ft, 5 Acre facility that accommodates 400+ vehicles located in Randallstown, MD. Please visit our website #removed# for more information.
If you are looking for a change, now is the time! With state-of-the-art equipment and a chance at a solid career as a Mechanic/State Inspector, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for. Automotive Mechanics/State Inspectors quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Performing work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards and government compliance.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specifications
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs as necessary during diagnosis and repair
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology, industry standards, regulations and compliance.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made to pass MD State Inspection or customer satisfaction
If you do Not meet the following qualifications, please do Not apply:
- At minimum 2 years’ experience as an auto mechanic / technician
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Dealership experience preferred, but not necessary
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and/or other industry recognized certifications a plus
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Personal tools and toolbox in good condition
We are willing to offer the best candidate:
- Generous Compensation Plan
- On the job training
- Work-life Balance
- Full medical, dental and vision from a leading nationwide-provider
- SIGNING BONUS OF $500* FOR GENERAL MECHANICS
- SIGNING BONUS OF $1000* FOR MD STATE INSPECTORS
Exclusive Motor Cars is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Expanding, local, owned and operated used car dealer specializing in quality vehicles of all makes and models.
Role: AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS AND STATE INSPECTORS WANTED ASAP
Apply for this job now.