Software Engineer in Test - Integration/Automation/SCRUM/Test Harness
£50k-£70k + benefits + stock options
We are looking for multiple Software Engineers in Test to join our exciting new start-up in our custom built offices in Cambridge.
We have assembled a world class team in Machine Learning, working on massive enterprise scale applications with limitless opportunities, driven by Artificial Intelligence, allowing us to push the boundaries of cloud computing. THE ROLE
Working within one of our SCRUM teams, you will be working on a variety of different projects, some of which will include integration level testing, developing test harnesses, feature development and continuous integration.
The role will incorporate the following responsibilities:
THE SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- Developing automated tests and test frameworks
- Helping to improve the continuous integration pipeline
- Help to automate the engineering process where possible
THE SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN
- You will have a background in Engineering, ideally test and development
- You will have good knowledge of an OOP language, such as Python, Java, C++ or C#
- You will have exposure to continuous integration systems, such as Jenkins
- You will have good knowledge of systems level testing
- You will have a background in developing test harnesses and framework development and maintenance
- Additional OOP languages
- Cloud Computing techniques and technologies
- Learn about Artificial Intelligence
Although we are only small currently, we have aggressive growth plans and envisage doubling in size over the course of the next 12 months. Now is the perfect time for you to join us and help both us achieve our aims, but also achieve your own progression and targets in the future.
We'll also pay you a market leading salary, but be aware...for the best salary, we will expect the best quality. Additional benefits include stock options, pension scheme, health insurance, gym membership and flexible working hours. For more details or to apply for this position contact Ben Toynton on 01925 820 555 and send your CV to Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Role: Software Engineer in Test - Integration/Automation/SCRUM/Test Harness
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, East Anglia
Apply for this job now.