Our client, located in the Ft. Washington, PA area, is a national leader in the development, sales, and support of innovative software solutions for health insurance companies.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Writer who will be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation in support of the company’s product offerings. The successful candidate must have strong writing and communication skills, including the ability to interact directly with subject matter experts, attention to detail, and the ability to work under time constraints.
Knowledge of the healthcare industry and/or working experience with technology is a plus.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Technical Communication, English, or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years of related experience; Masters’ Degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Proven ability to coordinate, write, edit, and produce a wide range of end user, technical documents.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) - including the use of templates and styles -- and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency in HTML and XML and experience with web design or development.
- Experience managing technical communication projects.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet commitments, including deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Recent experience writing, editing, and producing end user, software manuals.
- Experience editing technical documentation.
- Proven ability to learn and comprehend new systems and methods.
- Willingness to take initiative.
- Ability to use knowledge of products, processes, and resources to deliver services and solutions that anticipate and meet (or exceed) customer needs.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable, flexible, and resilient.
The salary range for this position is $60,000 to $85,000 based on experience and technical abilities along with excellent benefits.
To apply for this position, submit your resume
Our firm, Your Part-Time HR Manager LLC, provides on-call and part-time on-site HR services to small and mid-sized businesses throughout the U.S. Among the many HR services that we provide to our clients, we often assist them with job searches as in the position posted above.
Role: Technical Writer
Location: Fort Washington,
Apply for this job now.