Company: NLB SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum
NLB Solutions are working with a large business in St Albans to find a trainee Credit Controller. The business are looking for an individual that has some experience in working in an office or finance team but wants a career in credit control. They will take this individual and offer them the chance to learn all aspect of the role and will help to develop and enhance existing skills both IT and interpersonal. This role will look at individuals that are looking for a career change but have had a little experience in an office based role (customer service or admin).
The company offer an excellent working environment that has been expanded over the last few years to be able to take on new staff as they have increased the foot print across the markets. With excellent access to facilities, this is a great chance for someone to enter the finance field.
* Reconcile daily Head Office bank accounts
* Process monthly and quarterly invoicing of tenant rents and utilities
* Collect debts via Direct Debit
* Maintain an accurate and timely credit control records
* Maintain property database
* Ad hoc duties as required (for accounts and other departments)
* Excellent communication skills
* Good Excel skills
* Good understanding of credit control
* Ideally some finance or credit experience but not essential