COMPANY: GIRLING JONES
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Full Benefits Package
We are looking to procure a 'Framework Manager' to join the management team of a regional Civil Engineering and Utilities Framework.
Overseeing the operations, commercial and program teams and based from their Exeter offices, the role will involve the management and Co-ordination of a large Utilities and Civil Engineering framework covering Somerset, Devon and Cornwall. You will have responsibility for a turnover circa £20m per annum and of the efficient delivery of multiple projects ranging from £500k to £2m in individual value. The 'Framework Manager' will be report directly into the senior management team and manage the works on both a strategic, commercial and operational level.
- Strategic management of programme alongside senior leadership team and program managers
- Management of the operational teams
- Stakeholder management and external liaison with LAs, Highways Agency and Local Residents
- Management of optimal work mix to ensure maximum efficiency and best cost.
In exchange for your experience and dedication you will enjoy working within a highly successful team with a pipeline of work extending 10+ years into the future.
We are looking for candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Utilities or Civil Engineering background in either Water, Power, Telecoms, Gas, Highways or Rail Frameworks - Maintenance or Schemes.
- At least 5 years' experience within a similar operational role including liaison and the building of strong relationships with Highway Authorities
- Inspirational Leader - Happy to lead front the front and roll up sleeves where necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated by driving performance improvements
- Experience managing quality while delivering to strict deadlines
- Highly numerate and skilled at problem solving
- Strong team ethic - Ability to work closely with mid and senior level teams
- Contractually and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator - Ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- Strong IT skills
- Chartered engineer desirable but not essential
- Full driving licence is essential
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.