We are looking for 30 experienced commercial field installers capable of installing mechanical systems, plumbing systems, and fuel systems for a large, long term job in Washington, DC.
• Utilize general knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, & building codes, regulations and safety procedures.
• Use blueprints or design specifications to install or repair HVAC/plumbing systems.
• Ensure all installations meet quality and applicable code standards.
• Request material and personnel necessary to meet installation schedule.
• Ensure adherence to company standards of quality, safety and best practices.
• Under minimal supervision uses hand and power tools to construct, renovate, maintain and repair facilities and equipment.
• Licensed in your trade is a plus (but not required)
• Hydronic experience a MUST
• Refridgerant Licenses in VA/MD/DC heavily favored in the interview process.
• Highly skilled professionals only. No subcontractors please.
Must have a valid license, legal to work in the US, your own tools and transportation.
Role: Mechanical Journeyman (HVAC/Pipefitter)$$ SIGNING BONUS $$
Apply for this job now.