The Automotive Sales Industry is enjoying another exceptional year. Sales numbers are up all over the country! We are a premier dealership and are only looking for the best and the brightest.
- Meet monthly sales volume goals and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives
- Managing, training and leading a team of Sales Representatives
- Maintaining a professional management style that sets the example of enthusiasm and accountability
- Supporting other operational units within the store to achieve maximum return of opportunity for the dealership
- Assist new car and used car Sales Associates in closing sales as needed
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to sales staff and assist in closing deals
- Help manage all aspects of the Sales Department
- Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application & benefits to prospects
- Must be interested in training Sales Associates
- Must work well in a team environment
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially when handling objections and negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have clean and valid drivers license
- Internal growth
- 401k & Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Base salary + commission
- Family owned and operated
At Friendly Chevrolet we pride ourselves on being customer focused. We know you, our team member is our most valuable asset. We offer a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence. We are the largest Chevrolet dealership in MN and have won 'Dealer of the Year' the past 7 years. We are a Rydell Company and there is room for professional growth.
Role: Automotive Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.