Our client is revolutionizing the auto industry with their new product. Currently searching for Senior Level Sales Professional to grow with the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote product to franchise automotive dealerships, independent used vehicle dealers, and wholesale buyers.
- Provide constant sales and technical support to current users.
- Identify, manage and follow up on leads received through website, trade shows and referrals. Manage and update leads and current client accounts within Salesforce.com.
- Manage daily appointment activity and sales calls.
- Ensure that any client account issues are dealt with in an efficient and amicable manner.
- Establish and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the current automotive wholesale industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of proven field sales experience is required. Experience in the automotive industry, especially regarding technology and/or inventory management solutions, is a plus. Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients, while managing multiple accounts.
- Confident working in a technology focused environment; demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of new technology trends and possible application to real world projects.
- Ability to analyze data, identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle, possess a valid driver's license and have reliable transportation.
Role: Auto Market Sales Manager
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.