Teaching Assistant needed for primary school supply work in Bootle!
Have you got experience supporting children in EYFS with SEND? Are you looking to work on a 1:1 basis with children aged 3-7? Perhaps you are looking for an opportunity to make a genuine difference?
TeacherActive are looking for a Teaching Assistant in Bootle to have the opportunity to work in a variety of primary schools for 1:1 support for children in Early Years and KS1with SEND children. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to cover day to day, short-term and long-term placements supporting children in with their educational and emotional needs. This is a great chance to keep everyday new and exciting, gain abundance of experience to add to your CPD and know that you have made a genuine difference.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment working with SEND
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Vicky on #removed# or email #removed#