Job Title: Solutions Architect
Line Manager: Head of Architecture
Here at Harvey Nash, we are currently recruiting for the role of Solutions Architect to work for our highly accredited client. If you are a self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude who enjoys the challenge of technology, this could be the right opportunity for you!
The primary purpose of this role is to determine, agree and communicate fit for purpose technology solutions, in the form of design documentation. This will involve working alongside delivery teams throughout the change life cycle, in order to ensure that the right outcomes are achieved.
As Solution Architect, there will be a large focus on application and data domains, which will therefore require sufficient knowledge about the infrastructure and hosting environments. Being part of a close-knit architecture team, you will also be helping to maintain the Architecture Framework, to ensure that our client's application portfolio and roadmaps are well-define.
* Experienced Solutions Architect (acting in a lead capacity) on a variety of complex projects in a regulated and/or highly complex environment where security is taken seriously
* Experienced at designing bespoke web-based solutions and integrating with in-house and third party solutions
* Experienced at creating and taking design documentation through a formal approval process and communicating that design to delivery teams
* Experienced working in RFP processes
* Experienced working with small project teams throughout the entire change life cycle
* Previous experience in software development and still close to technology
* Ideally experienced working with Enterprise Architects to maintain and evolve Architecture Frameworks; including application portfolios, roadmaps, standards, patterns
Technical Knowledge Required:
* Previous development background, preferably in Microsoft technologies, eg:
- Web API (REST based APIs)
- Modern UI frameworks; eg React, Angular
- Databases - Microsoft SQL Server - Schema design and SQL
* Up to date experience with modern integration platforms and solutions:
- API Gateways and ESB platforms; eg Webmethods, Mule, AWS/Azure
- Queuing and Eventing Technology; eg ActiveMQ, Kafka
- Able to design robust and secure APIs using OpenAPI Specification
* Experience integrating and deploying to traditional infrastructure services:
- Server, database, web and Application Server, load balancers....
* Experience integrating with monitoring technology; eg Elastic, New Relic
* Ideally experience with modern Identity and Access Management platforms
* Ideally experience designing and implementing CRM/Case/Process Management platforms
* Ideally experience designing and deploying solutions to Cloud platforms; Azure, AWS
* Ability to provide the necessary governance and controls for a regulated, financial organisations, in a lightweight and pragmatic way that allows the delivery teams to operate within an agile methodology
If you believe that you have what it takes and would like to find out more information about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me via the following methods;
Mob: (see below)
Email: (see below)
Role: Solutions Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Warrington, Cheshire,
Apply for this job now.