This is an excellent opportunity for an Adult Social Worker to work in a Continuing Healthcare Position. The role will be based in Farnborough. This is a Locum Social Work position in a leafy town.
Benefits for you as the Adult Social Worker in the Continuing Healthcare Team:
- Competitive pay rate at £31
- Fantastic experience that will only boost your CV
- The opportunity to better the lives of the service users
- Quick access to London via the train and major motorways
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to thousands of jobs through our national client network.
- Loyalty Bonuses for social workers who work long contracts through CHA.
Your responsibilities as the Adult Social Worker in the Continuing Healthcare Team:
- To assess, monitor and review the social care needs of the service users
- To support the planning and arrangements, provision or purchase of appropriate services/care that will meet the needs of a service user.
- To work in partnership with users, carers, relatives, health and other agencies, in engaging in an individual's CHC assessment and MDT recommendation.
- The post will be required to work across Hampshire so can be flexibly based, so a car driver is essential.
Requirements of you as the Adult Social Worker in the Continuing Healthcare Team:
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Must understand the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards and safeguarding.
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Car driver
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Adult Social Worker in the Continuing Healthcare Team isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Social Worker - Continuing Healthcare Positon - Hampshire
Job Type: Permanent
Location: hampshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.