Windows Systems Engineer position open in Columbia, SC for an infrastructure administrator with virtualization, server, and help desk background. Work for a mid-sized "Infrastructure as a Service" (IaaS) company that is growing across the country.
Great environment with 50 employees and an entrepreneurial spirit! Certification reimbursement program offered and 401K match!
As a Windows Systems Engineer, you will be responsible to support all systems in a data center that supports hundreds of customers across the country. Work with a professional technical team, providing innovative infrastructure solutions to companies that outsource their IT!
- Provide support for all escalated issues.
- Manage and maintain Group Policy (GPOs), and Active Directory.
- Provide virtualization support for the VMWare, XenServer hypervisors and the XenApp/XenDesktop environments.
- Manage, build and configure hundreds of virtual machines.
- Remote project management of infrastructure implementations of new customers.
- Support Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix Studio and Director and Citrix Provisioning Console
- Setup and maintain Azure AD and Office 365 and MS Exchange
- Manage spam filtering using Edgewave and Symantec
- Setup and maintain Continuum for end user help desk support, remote management and monitoring
- Work with Solarwinds Orion for monitoring servers
- 4-10 years of infrastructure experience in an enterprise environment.
- Level 2 or Level 3 knowledge of Windows system administration, including SCCM, GPO,
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Virtualization (with Citrix, Hyper-V, or VMware).
- Knowledge of MS Exchange desirable.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree and/or certifications desired.
Why work for this company? Company is adding lots of people this year. Tremendous growth on the team!
Company is adding lots of people this year. Tremendous growth on the team! Great environment with 50 employees and an entrepreneurial spirit! Certification reimbursement program offered and 401K match!
Role: Systems Engineer
Apply for this job now.