Do you have a background in Psychology and have a passion for supporting the learning of young people in education who need it most?
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a vibrant and well structured mainstream secondary school who are looking to recruit a dedicated Learning Support Assistant with a background in Psychology on a full-time temporary basis to help identified pupils from September with EHCP's.
The school are looking for a passionate, patient and flexible individual who can support small groups of pupils in Year 7- 11 who with additional learning needs focused on SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health). The pupils will require extra support with lesson engagement and pastoral support.
- Full-time Learning Support Assistant
- Role starting in September - December 2021 in the first instance
- Earning £65-75 a day dependant on experience and responsibilities
- Delivering tailored learning activities to a group of identified pupils in secondary school with Educational Health Care Plans
- School located in Bury Prestwich (M25)
- Previous experience with young people in a similar role is desirable
To apply for the role of Learning Support Assistant, please apply with your CV below for consideration.