Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
£17,000 - £20,000 DOE
An Opportunity has arisen to join a leading law firm based in Manchester, for a driven Paralegal to join their expanding team.
- Carry out office administration, including billing and writing letters
- Organise diaries, schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries
- Write first document drafts and proofread documents
- Analyse and input data, write articles for internal or external circulation
- Organise case files, attend court inquests, transcribe legal opinion and compile litigation bundles
- Write reports, conduct legal research,
- Completed an LLB/CILEx or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience within a Law Firm
- Experience within Personal Injury/Medical Negligence/RTA is highly desired
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service skills
Salary will be dependent on experience
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful