JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
Your new company
A large consultancy and professional services provider that work with a number of FTSE 100 organisations and Government Bodies, who provide advisory services around audit, accountancy, tax, corporate finance and consulting.Your new role
They are now looking to create a new security advisory practice in Manchester and are currently recruiting for a number of Manager positions within the team. Working within the North West region, you will be engaged across every industry, liaising with stakeholders across multiple functions. Working as a valued consultant and business partner, you will be responsible for influencing key decision-makers, defining technology roadmaps and leading projects in terms of delivery. You will provide leadership to deliver hands-on solutions to major client challenges, conducting cyber maturity reviews, creating operating models, designing infrastructure, specifying hardware and calculating risks.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A broad range of security experience from industry or consultancy, including assessing the maturity of an organisation's security posture and its ability to respond to physical, personnel and information security threats; gap analysis and benchmarking against security industry standards and practices; work experience working with frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST CSF, ITIL, etc.
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality, complex projects including effective programme, project, financial and people management;
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, including a good understanding of business processes and/or supporting technology;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships, either as a consultant or within an organisation.
- Ability to solve complex problems objectively individually and as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor communications to people from a wide range of backgrounds and seniorities;
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience;
- Relevant qualifications, for example one or more of providing organisational certifications (such as ISO27001 or SOC2, CISSP, CISA or similar).
You can expect a salary in the region of £45,000 to £57,000 (depending on experience), along with an OTE/bonus in the region of 20% to 30%, plus benefits.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Role: Cyber Security Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Manchester, England, England
Apply for this job now.