$15.50 to $16.50 hourly
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, Robert Half has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. You will be a good fit for this position if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. If you're looking for a position that involves a lot of mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, don't hesitate to contact us! There is a terrific long-term contract to full-time Administrative Assistant opening in the Hudson, New Hampshire area!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Field telephone calls
- Back various projects for other employees
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
- Greet and direct visitorsJob Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Internet research skills
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Adeptness in Basic Office Equipment
- Proficiency in Office Administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Administrative Assistance
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of Administrative Office
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience highly desired
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This position will be filled by the end of the week so don't hesitate in contacting us!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.