Large successful, top rated Plaintiff's Personal Injury law firm, whose Corporate Office is based in Houston, Texas is seeking an experienced and aggressive Personal Injury Case Manager for their Dallas, Texas location. With twenty plus years' experience in the field and a phenomenal team, we are currently experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Actively manage and follow up on medical care of clients
- Maintain contact with clients on regular basis.
- Verify insurance coverage and maintain contact with insurance company.
- Relay settlement negotiation from attorney to clients and adjusters utilizing demands/offers in Client Profiles.
- Organize and maintain case files in Needles.
- Prepare documents and correspondence such as LOPs, Client contact letters, etc…
- High School Diploma
- MS Office Suite experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Generally, has moderate to heavy personal injury experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to work well in a fast paces environment. Must have great people skills as the position requires a great deal of client contact.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must to be able to prioritize work and work under pressure.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be familiar with relevant laws as it applies to personal injury claims, motor vehicle accidents and insurance.
- Must have exceptional communication and written skills.
- Must have computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and legal software. Client Profiles is helpful.
- Knowledge of medical terms and traumatically induced conditions is helpful.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage types and policies is helpful.
- Insurance Adjuster Experience a plus, but not required
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Highly competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a starting base plus bonuses. In addition, we offer benefits, which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).
Our personal injury law firm always puts the client's needs first. This includes providing clients with the information and assistance they need and insuring that they can always expect nothing but excellent service. We work tirelessly to obtain the maximum possible recoveries for our clients while minimizing their stress. We consider each one of our clients to be family and we treat them as such.
Role: Personal Injury Case Manager
Apply for this job now.