*local candidates strongly preferred
*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview on Thurs 10/18/18. If your candidate cannot interview on that date, please do NOT submit the candidate, NO phone interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions
- Collaborating with EA team members and solution architects to provide a high-level, all-inclusive vision of solution train architecture and development initiatives
- Participating in building and maintaining the architectural runway
- Understanding and communicating Strategic Themes, and other key business drivers for architecture, to System Architects and nontechnical stakeholders
- Driving architectural initiatives in the backlog and participating in epic analysis where applicable
- Influencing common modeling, design, and coding practices
- Facilitating the reuse of code, components, and proven patterns
- 5+ years direct experience in enterprise-level application integration.
- Experience with SAFe architecture and proven work experience with Agile/Scrum teams.
- Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
- Extensive experience with core software applications including Oracle, ArcGIS
- Technically fluent in programming languages, including .net.
- Strong background in risk management methodologies as they relate to integration/software engineering.
- Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Competency with XML constructs and schemas.
- Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST.
- Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Role: Application Integration Architect (Oracle, ArcGIS)
Apply for this job now.