Being an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Behavior Therapist ranks #6 on Forbes most meaningful jobs! Apply today to take part in this truly remarkable opportunity!
At Behavior and Education Inc (“BAE”), it is our commitment to offer an enriched, therapeutic learning environment for individuals to develop and improve their quality of life.
We are looking for positive, energetic, and experienced behavior technicians to become a part of our clinical team.
- Provide for the direct implementation of applied behavior analysis (ABA) intervention
- Address problematic behaviors in accordance with Positive Behavior Support techniques
- Utilize nonviolent crisis prevention intervention (CPI) approved procedures to de-escalate problem behaviors and ensure safety during crisis situations
- Track data for skill acquisition and problem behaviors on a daily basis
Behavior Therapist Position Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in ABA, education, psychology, child development, or related field; OR
o Must be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - training can be provided at onset of employment
- Preferred one year of experience with autism spectrum disorders
- Preferred one year of experience with positive behavior supports and/or ABA interventions
- Availability must include after the school day (after 3pm) and Saturday availability is a plus
- Comfortable driving at least a 10 mile radius
- Bilingual a plus
Excellent benefits package including:
- Competitive salary, based on ABA education and experience
- Initial RBT certification reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days
- Paid time off accrual (i.e., vacation, sick pay) starts immediately
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid drive time
- Pay for cancelled sessions
- Paid training
- BCBA/ BCaBA supervision
Opportunities immediately available in the following locations:
- North Orange County
- Long Beach
- South Los Angeles
- South Bay Beach Cities
- West Los Angeles
- North Los Angeles (South Valley)
- East Los Angeles
- Northeast Los Angeles
Behavior And Education (BAE) has been recognized as a Top Behavioral Service Provider in the Country by the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE)!
At BAE, we prioritize staff satisfaction. An independent evaluation by the BHCOE found that 94% of BAE employees are satisfied with the culture of our workplace (compared to 23% industry standard)! Join our fun as we work together to deliver the highest caliber of ABA services to our family of clients.
Role: Behavior Therapist
Apply for this job now.