Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard and route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about the company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties and collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars and also schedule follow-up appointments.
Our business is matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing.
Role: Receptionist/Front desk
Apply for this job now.