We are currently seeking to hire Sales Consultants to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
The Crain Automotive Team is Arkansas' largest family owned and operated dealer group. At Crain Chevrolet, we provide Little Rock with the best shopping experience for new & used Chevrolet vehicles and provide certified Chevrolet repair, service and maintenance for all makes and models. We have 19 other locations across Northwestern and Central Arkansas and are constantly growing. We do this by hiring the best and offering the most competitive pay plans, full benefits, 401K and life insurance. We truly believe it when we say: America's Best Associates; Crain Team's Got 'Em! So if you are passionate about providing great customer service and this sounds like the place for you, we would love to hear from you.
Little Rock, AR 72209
Role: Sales Consultant Automotive
Location: Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.