JRK has an immediate need for a Make Ready Supervisor for our large 700+ unit community located in Northville, MI.
As a Make Ready Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the quality and organization of the make ready team and the overall production of the apartment turn process.
Our Make Ready’s primary responsibility turn each unit after it is vacant and return unit to original condition for move-in. They also assist the Maintenance Manager in making minor repairs in areas such as basic electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances.
Duties and responsibilities of Make Ready include:
· Check/replace lights if necessary
· Replace or repair windows, latches, screens, hinges sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, closets
· Check apartment appliances
· Prepare all surfaces for painting
· Paint entire apartment or touch-up as directed
· Check and repair general plumbing system (e.g. Disposal, toilet, sink, shower, etc.)
· Paint units
· Repair walls, ceilings, and tiles
· Change AC filters
· Minor electrical work
· Clean and replace carpet
· Other duties may be assigned as needed
Minimum qualifications of Supervisor:
· At least 3 years experience in make ready/apartment turns
· Ability to perform each individual task at a high skill level
· Must have painting experience
· Ability to stand, climb stairs/ladders and walk property on an as needed basis
· Ability to use hands to handle tools, feel objects, or control machinery as outlined in job description
· Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to complete daily tasks
· Ability to regularly lift and/or move 10Lbs., frequently, lift and/or move 25 Lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move 50 Lbs
· Adequate vision capabilities to perform essential duties as described above
· Ability to function in various weather and climate conditions
We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of our company. JRK Residential Group believes that our teams are what make us great and set us apart from our competition.
· Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Housing Discounts
To apply for this position, please respond to this ad with your resume.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Role: Make Ready Supervisor
Apply for this job now.