Finance Transformation Project Accountant
We are currently looking to source an experienced Finance Transformation Project Accountant to join an exciting Media organisation.
This pivotal role is required to help stabilise a new system implementation that went live 12 months ago and the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and supporting stabilisation tasks from a financial accounting view and ensuring that the system complies with group accounting policies and generally accepted accounting standards and practices.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to implement solutions for complex system challenges, while also consulting experts from across this global business.
Contract length: 3 months
Location: Central London Office, initially remote working
Rate: £400 per day inside IR35
- Where the business has raised concerns with the new system, investigate the issue to offer advice and recommendations to the regional business teams and the Head of Finance
- Central point of contact for business experts around the world to ensure any local requirements are being met as part of the stabilisation
- Arrange a review and clean-up of dormant companies in the system and work with the Company secretary team to ensure strike off
- Work with the group finance team to ensure any recommendations for changes to system knowledge and documentation is available and prepared, and the business know where to find it
- Qualified Accountant with post qualification experience and an excellent academic record
- Excellent awareness of current and prospective technical accounting and reporting requirements under both IFRS and the ability to apply these requirements in a pragmatic and commercial manner;
- Experience in production of statutory and management reporting
- Excellent spreadsheet and IT skills (prior experience of using SAP BPC or equivalent consolidation system would be an advantage)
- Media experience and a genuine interest in the Entertainment & Media sector is essential
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, please contact Kerry Malcarne on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to #removed#