Our market leading end user client are looking for a Senior Developer/Architect to join their team and work as a leading member in the cross functional teams to design, build and implement software solutions at enterprise scale. The Senior Developer/Architect will have strong knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO).
Key Skills & Experience
- Ability to work and deliver in an Agile Framework
- Strong Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Experience setting architectural standards
- Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts
- Strong knowledge of software patterns and practises
- Proven ability to trace and fix complex issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to participate actively in change management initiatives
- .Net ASP
- Web services soup/rest
- Micros services
- Visual studio
- Architect and design applications, integrations and participation in setting architectural standards and patterns
- Active participation in change management initiatives
- Assist in the provision of Tier 3 technical troubleshooting
- Operate as a technical lead driving continuous improvement
- Structure and deliver work results against defined standards
- Perform advanced support and troubleshooting
- Preparation of documentation and training manuals
- Work closely with the business, product owners, and colleagues, building strong working relationships with key business users
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#