SEN Teaching Assistants needed in Hayes!
Do you want to make a difference in the learning experience?
We are looking for candidates who are kind and understanding individuals looking for a fulfilling new role and have a minimum NVQ Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in schools or is degree qualified
The ideal candidate would…
· Be able to motivate and inspire children
· Be calm, passionate and understanding
· Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children's attainment
· Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students
· Be a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning fun
· Have excellent communication and organisational skills
· You must have a good command of the English language - written and oral
We can offer you…
· Competitive pay package starting from £65 (depending on experience)
· A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
· Extra CPD courses available
· Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work
We are currently recruiting on behalf of multiple schools across Hayes , all with multiple public transport options, with some schools providing on site parking.
Previous experience of working with Autism, ADHD, EBD, PMLD, etc. is favourable however; overall experience with working with SEN children will be taken into account. Additional training for SEN is great but not crucial as are able to offer course such as, NASEN, Autism Awareness Training and Read, Write Inc. Phonics Training.
If you do not have the qualifications but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work the please do apply as we have a number of other positions available.