Immediate openings positions! Tenemos casos disponible.
Competitive pay starting ($11-$15/hr)
Caliber Home Health Care is hiring aides for our clients in Freehold, West Freehold, Howell, Tinton Falls, Lakewood, Old Bridge, Eatontown, Red Bank, East Brunswick, Asbury Park, South River, Sayreville, Keansburg, Long Branch, and Point Pleasant
1. Certification as a CHHA
2. Successful completion of a home health aide program
3. Ensures confidentiality and security of the client's medical information.
4. Works as a team member
5. Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents appositive public image.
6. Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
7. Empathy for the needs of the client
8. Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
9. Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English
10. Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents appositive public image.
The Certified Home Health Aide or CHHA is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client's needs.
The Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA is responsible for observing clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed. The CHHA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a client's care.
Responsibilities of the Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA include,
1. Provide client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or Field Nurse supervisor.
2. Provide personal care:
Grooming, including oral care;
Assist the client with dressing and undressing;
Assist the client with toileting activities;
Assist in feeding the client, if necessary;
Feed clients who are unable to feed themselves;
Take and record vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure);
Measure and record height and weight, if necessary;
Support good skin care to prevent skin breakdown (i.e. turn and reposition client, actively encourage movement);
Assist client with active and passive range of motions as defined by the plan of care;
Provide client with help walking and transferring;
Observe client's physical, mental and emotional conditions;
Report any change to the Director of Nursing or nursing supervisor;
Document observed changes;
Measure and document intake and output, if necessary;
Assist client in the self-administration of medication (medication reminder);
Perform light housekeeping;
Perform meal preparation and clean up;
Change bed linens and make up the client's bed;
Maintain an orderly client environment.
3. Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
4. Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
5. Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping.
6. Participates in client teaching according to the client's plan of care.
7. Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
8. Ensure client's rights are adhered to. These include but are not limited to: a. the right to privacy and dignity while care is being provided; and b. the right to accept or refuse care c. the right to confidentiality of their information
9. Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
10. Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.
Principals only, recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Caliber Home Health Care is here to enrich the lives of loved ones through quality and personalized services. Sustaining an independent yet assisted living arrangement in the comfort of your home, requires a professional and caring alternative. We are committed to providing your loved one the assistance they require to remain at home.
Our goal is to provide experienced, passionate and caring caregivers, to ensure you or your loved are comfortable and safe. Securing quality home care from a company that understands what your loved one needs is a difficult task.
Role: Home Health Aide (Freehold, West Freehold, Howell, Long Branch)
Apply for this job now.