Hampshire County Council are currently looking for experienced Locum Social Workers for their newly implemented Children Assessment and Safeguarding Teams (CAST).
As a Social Worker within CAST you would be working with Families in need of support by conducting initial assessments, implementing care plans and working long term with the families until the issues are resolved. The new model incorporates Referral and Assessment and Children in Need work, so you can provide a constant stable presence from beginning to end of their journey through care.
Situated throughout the entire Hampshire area there are multiple locations and offices, meaning there would be an office nearby covering surrounding areas. Due to the size of the area you would need to be a car driver.
What are the Social Work requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience completing Child and Parenting Assessments
- Experience of creating, implementing and reviewing care plans
- Experience of short and long term work
- Proven track record of being able to work to, and meeting, strict timescales in a calm and professional manner.
What do you get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities paying £32 ph
- Manageable caseloads with more rural and coastal surroundings
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555.
Role: Locum Social Worker - Children's Assessment & Safeguarding Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: hampshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.