An exciting opportunity exists for a Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Manager oversees the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods. Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and Inventory. The Warehouse Manager Must be able to work successfully in a small company, pitching in where and when needed. The ability to do manual labor and make deliveries.
The primary responsibilities for this position include: receiving/shipping, staging/storage of inventory, receiving/processing returns, and inventory control, and annual inventory counts will be performed. Strong computer background is required. The successful candidate will work closely with customer service, technical operations and corporate operations. The Warehouse Manager must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently, and handle crisis situations.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working with UPS, FedEx, and freight carriers
- Strong planning, organization, time management skills
- Background in warehouse, customer service, and office administration preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass the DOT Medical Clearance
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a warehouse doing shipping/receiving, making deliveries and doing manual labor
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401k Plan
To be considered for this position, please be sure to include your Salary Requirements.
Role: Warehouse Manager
Apply for this job now.