We are a contractor specializing in underground utility pipeline construction seeking a highly motivated individual who is a self-starter and willing to learn and work in a fast-paced office environment. If you are a recent college graduate, we would love to invite you to our burgeoning organization.
Competitive pay and lot's of room to grow in our terrific company. This is a career for civil engineers who love stability and work/life balance. If you have a passion for underground construction, this is the perfect spot for you. Little Falls, New Jersey is where our headquarters are located.
We would love to hear about your salary expectations and knowledge of underground utility construction in general. This is a serious opportunity to have lots of fun in an ultra high-growth industry.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have college degree with some experience or education in Civil Engineering and / or Construction (preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree)
- Must know Microsoft EXCEL (also, LOTUS 123 literate would be a big plus - but not required)
- Must have good letter writing skills
- Must be flexible and willing to take on new tasks that could be expected in a rapidly growing company
Responsibilities will include:
- Bidder's assistant / Chief Estimators assistant in charge of doing takeoffs for bids
- Project Management
- Engineer's assistant in charge of tracking daily field reports and daily quantities of work performed
- Tracking extra work and preparing extra work Claims
- Tracking and submitting shop drawing submittals
- Calling in utility mark out requests
- Dealing with field personnel and suppliers - good communication skills are required
Salary commensurate with experience
Contractor specializing in underground utility pipeline construction.
Mid-sized company with a highly motivated and energized staff.
Role: Civil Engineer - Underground Utility (New Grads)
Apply for this job now.