LICENSED CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY COUNSELOR (LCDC)
Established Dallas outpatient facility has an immediate opening for full-time LCDC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Completes comprehensive screenings and assessments.
· Provides individual and group counseling services.
· Develops treatment plans and monitors client progress.
· Develops discharge plans and summaries.
· Maintains clinical documentation in accordance to DSHS and various referral sources requirements.
· Provides referral sources with progress reports on a timely manner.
· Performs case management functions by communicating verbally and in writing with various referral entities.
· Valid Texas Department of State Health Services LCDC license. (No Counselor Interns)
· High School or GED required. Associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Monday through Friday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
· Major Medical Insurance.
· Life and Supplemental Insurance.
· 401k plan with company matching.
· Generous paid time off (PTO) plan.
· Company provided CEUs
Role: Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor
Apply for this job now.