A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant in a secondary school in Northwich.
The school is for students of various abilities, and requires teaching assistant to work with pupils who have special needs ranging from moderate learning difficulties to more profound individual needs. The post requires a talented Teaching Assistant who is caring, enthusiastic and dedicated to supporting children with educational needs to join their team of dedicated staff.
All applicants must be NVQ Level 3 qualified and have a minimum of 6 months experience working with children with special educational needs and disabilities in an educational environment.
You will need to feel confident within a classroom environment and be able to take direction from a class teacher and other colleagues.
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation and planning programs of work for pupils
- 1-1 work with students who require additional support
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
Working as a Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated consultant
- An excellent referral scheme
- Access to a range of unique positions in our fantastic schools.
If you are interested in a role as a Teaching Assistant, please contact Vics on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#