COMPANY: GUY LAST PREMIUM RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £80,000 to £120,000 per annum
Estate Agent / Sales & Lettings Negotiator in Dubai
Are you an experienced Estate Agent or Sales & Lettings Negotiator? Do you have Sales experience and are looking for a change? Bored of the UK’s bad weather, tax and politicians?
Why work overseas?
Leaving the UK to work overseas can be a daunting proposition. Leaving family, friends and venturing into the great unknown. Outside your comfort zone is ‘where the magic happens’ and we can’t think of anyone who has actually regretted having a spell as an expat. Most people either never return or see their time abroad as an amazing, eye-opening, horizon broadening experience.
It’s the things that you don’t do in life that you regret, very rarely the things that you do.
Why Dubai? Until people visit Dubai, most have pre-conceived ideas of a strange far away land full of restrictions. Once they have been here they realize that Dubai is an exciting and cosmopolitan city that is genuinely unlike anywhere else in the Middle-East. This city is an inspiring testament to what can be achieved with vision, hard work and perseverance.
Living and working in this TAX FREE environment makes a real difference to your take-home earning potential, especially for the Negotiators who manage to experience earning a year’s salary in 1 month! The fact that the sun shines for 350 days a year and there are international events on your doorstep almost every weekend is just the icing on the cake.
Dubai has been selected for the World Expo 2020, the World’s largest business exhibition which is predicted to bring 25 million extra visitors.
Title: Estate Agent / Sales & Lettings Negotiator
Location: Dubai, UAE (candidates will be considered from all over the UK)
Earnings: £45k - £120k+ OTE (TAX FREE) based on earning a massive 50% commission of fees generated
As an Estate Agent / Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and managing a luxury property portfolio
- Managing a client database
- Undertaking viewings
- Canvassing for new properties
- Completing the transaction process
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Substantial experience in a sales role, e.g. Estate Agency, Direct Sales, Telesales, Kitchen Sales, Recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A strong work ethic and desire to generate new business
- A tenacity to chase and close deals in a competitive market
- Confidence, and the ability to adapt to different nationalities and sales scenarios
- The ability to overcome objections
- The freedom to relocate to Dubai both financially and in personal circumstance
- The applicant should set aside a relocation budget of GBP 5,000 for lettings and GBP 10,000 for a sales role
As a Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will be joining a competitive, fun, ambitious award winning company, offering a great deal of support and training to its staff. Not only will you be working in a fantastic organisation, you’ll also be based in one of the most exciting countries in the World!! This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most rapidly expanding property organisations in the UAE. If you are stuck in a dead-end job or are fed up with your lifestyle, this is a genuine life changer!
Role: Sales & Lettings Executive in DUBAI £100k + Plus Incentives
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.