We are seeking a PACU Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. We are looking for someone to work Monday through Friday 8 hour shifts in Fresno CA. If you provide the best in patient care, then apply now.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- A current California RN License
- A current American Heart certified BLS and ACLS
- Experience wit IVs
- Med surge, endocrinology, or PACU experience
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Role: Registered Nurse PACU/ Recovery- IMMEDIATE NEED!
Apply for this job now.