The Job Window's client, a rapidly-expanding advertising firm, has an opportunity for someone to train with their Promotional Advertising team in Richmond. If you're a self-starter, passionate, goal oriented, and know what it takes to win, our client wants to hear from you!
In short - this position is all about creating and executing advertising solutions for clients to increase the awareness of their businesses and in-turn increase sales and profits.
The ideal candidate for the Promotional Advertising Trainee is one who has a passion for advertising and comfort with prospecting, closing, and retaining new clients to establish a diverse and established client list. You must be capable of presenting articulately, enthusiastically and persuasively in person, on the phone, or in writing. Your core responsibility will be to advertise client brands and achieve a specific revenue target.
Prior experience in advertising or related fields such as sales and marketing is not a qualification for the Promotional Advertising Trainee position, but it is an asset. This firm is looking for the right individual who wants to jump start their career and become a part of the local business community by advertising our client's telecommunications services. Becoming a part of the local business community is much more than just doing day-to-day business. It means attending local advertising campaigns, getting involved, and helping the community grow and prosper.
Responsibilities of the Promotional Advertising Trainee:
- Travel through Richmond, working closely with customers to deliver brand presentations and advertise client brands.
- Customize advertising campaigns by understanding, adapting, and contributing to the evolution of our client's advertising action plan.
- Create dynamic advertising presentations and creative pitches to create buzz and improve brand reputation.
- Research, identify, and qualify leads by networking, cold calling, and attending seminars and local advertising campaigns.
- Adhere to strict sales procedures set down by management. Prepare and submit weekly follow-through update reports.
- Monitor campaigns delivery including monitoring profit margin and key performance indicators (KPI).
- Prepare or automate performance reports for partners or advertisers;
- Take part of the elaboration of process and tools to improve our efficiency to sell and deliver campaign.
Requirements of the Promotional Advertising Trainee:
- Experience in advertising, direct advertising, promotional advertising, advertising sales, or other advertising-related fields an asset.
- Detail-oriented with impeccable follow-through.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, e-Mail.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Role: Promotional Advertising Trainee - Sale
Apply for this job now.