Sales & Production Administrator
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Sales & Production Administrator based in Oswestry, Shropshire. The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday and earn a negotiable salary depending on experience.
- Use of Sage 50 - SOP, POP and Stock.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Have excellent negotiating skills.
- Planning experience.
- Able to operate independently without supervision.
- Working with customers and suppliers.
- Despatching customer orders.
- Sending customer invoices.
- Acknowledging customer orders.
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers.
- Managing the sales email system.
- Producing End of Month reports and providing Data Analysis to the team.
- Sage data entry - SOP, POP and Stock.
- Producing customer quotations.
- General filing.
- Following up quotes & samples.
- Dealing with the Production Schedule.
- Filling in Production documents.
- Dealing with the Quality System.
- Other duties may be required.
Our client was born out of a need to solve technical problems and provide engineering support for manufacturers wanting their products certified for hazardous areas.
The company deliver products that perform correctly, consistently, and accurately. They ensure that their products comply with applicable ATEX standards.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Training is provided
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Sales, Production, Administrator, Admin, Sales Experience, Sage Experience, Customers, Monitoring, Emails, Filing, Sage 50, SOP, POP, Stock