Responsible for the timely preliminary review of orders on credit hold. Perform credit review within authority on new and existing accounts.
What are the requirements - minimum and desired (education, experience, system knowledge, mathematical aptitude, communication skills, leadership skills)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to make decisions within line of authority.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work well in a team environment (remotely).
· Detail Oriented.
· Ability to process work with accuracy.
· Strong Microsoft Office experience with advanced excel skill set.
· Ability to work in multiple Operating Systems - Oracle & Avante.
· Meet assigned deadlines.
· Minimum 5 years Credit & Accounts Receivable experience - manufacturing environment or industry experience is preferred.
· 4 year college degree.
· Review and release orders from credit hold within approved level of authority.
· Collaborate with Collections, Cash Application and Management on credit decisions.
· Communicate with Sales & Customer Care on credit holds.
· Perform credit review on new and existing customers within approved level of authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform initial review of Orders on Credit hold.
· Respond to requests/inquiries regarding orders on credit hold.
· Perform review, set limits on new and existing accounts within authority.
· Document credit decisions in customer credit file.
· Research and review accounts on hold with a manager.
· Ensure all pending orders on credit hold are reviewed before the end of the day or sooner if required.
· Work closely with Collection Specialists on past due balances that impact new order approvals.
· Note all customer contacts on the account in the system.
· Support other team members in various roles during absences or as needed.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
Essential Functions of Position
· Sitting, Standing, exposure to elements, Reading, reasoning, Communication and travel
· Job takes place in a normal office setting with no known hazardous environmental or physical working conditions. The job entails negligible requirements for lifting, bending and standing. Normal office interactions require the incumbent to possess the mobility to meet with others in the office.
· Job is largely (85% plus) sedentary, requiring prolonged sitting, use of telephone, ability to communicate both verbally and in written format.
· Requires normal dexterity, strength, coordination, vision (including the ability to read a computer screen), and hearing inherent in office work.
· Requires the ability to work periods of extended hours driven by deadlines.
OmniMax International, Inc. headquartered in Norcross, GA is an international building products company manufacturing aluminum, steel, vinyl and copper products. Core products include specialty coated coils, metal wall and roof systems, metal and vinyl rain carrying systems, soffit and fascia systems, roofing accessories, aluminum and vinyl windows and doors, patio products, aluminum recreational vehicle doors, windows and sidewalls and aluminum bath and shower enclosures. Products are then represented in the market by multiple brands such as Amerimax, Fabral and Euramax Coated Products.
The strength of the business model is the supply of fabricated components to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe.
Role: Credit Analyst
Apply for this job now.