Peranich Huffman Net Lease Group is a commercial real estate brokerage company that's specifically focused on single tenant medical office investment sales throughout the country.
Our firm facilitates the purchase & sale of commercial real estate tenanted by Dialysis Operators, Freestanding Emergency Departments, and Surgery Centers.
By implementing a data driven approach to the brokerage business & understanding the key role that technology plays in an industry that’s customary seen as ‘relationship-based’ we have facilitated the sale of over $250 million in real estate assets tenanted by healthcare providers in the past five years.
We are seeking candidates to facilitate the internal processes within our firm. This is a full time, on-premises position located in downtown Houston, Texas.
Salesforce Processes / Data Management: Drive discovery with managing partners to understand business processes and desired outcomes and define the best solution among all possible data processes. This includes:
- Defining best practices for accurate Master Data recording and identifying repeatable triggers to assure data quality.
- Determining an implementation roadmap by identifying process challenges and implementing appropriate corrections or enhancements for the Salesforce Architecture.
- Maintaining awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment and how new technologies can positively impact business processes.
- Maintaining document management systems via the use of Salesforce.com and cloud-based document management software.
- Coordination/management of email data used in digital marketing campaigns using various database integrations within the Salesforce platform.
- Perform the regular audit and clean-up of master data to assure the integrity of the data.
- Maintain and administer rules, logic, and workflows with the data systems.
- Be the first line of support to the organization and be able to answer questions that arise about the master data and how it is used.
Market Research: Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data including company and property ownership information, sales comps, currently available investment opportunities, etc. This includes:
- Continuous & thorough research of ownership, properties, and investment targets.
- Maintain business development pipeline reporting database within Salesforce.
- Fact-finding in market areas for property targets to uncover investment opportunities.
Transaction Analysis: Produce financial & analytical models to support business development and investment decisions & assist in the preparation of marketing materials alongside other team members. This includes:
- Drafting transaction discussion points and overviews for potential real estate investment opportunities.
- Preparing Letters of Intent, Representation Agreements, Purchase & Sale Agreements, etc. with direction from managing partners.
Qualifications & Skillsets | Required Qualifications:
- Proficiency in SQL, Apex, Python, Core Java Basics, Azure Active Directory, Salesforce Process Builder, Office 365 Admin Portal, & Salesforce CTI Integrations.
- 2+ years Salesforce.com Administration Experience and experience integrating Salesforce with other internal applications and the ability to understand the interdependencies of the data being modified.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Finance, Business, MIS, Economics, Accounting or similar, or Military Experience.
- Strong proficiency in analytical Excel based functions, including working knowledge of financial models, spreadsheets and word processing software. Excel proficiency required, including competence of pivot tables, IF statements, SUMIFS, INDEX/MATCH, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and the implementation of MACROS.
- Ability to calculate Unlevered/levered IRR, ROI valuations, CAP Rates, P&L Statements, and various financing structures including the ability to analyze various cash-flow projections via the use of variables such as (i) interest rates, (ii) amortization rates, and (iii) Loan-to-Value ratios, and (iv) Maturity Dates.
- Experience with SaaS and/or alternative Web scraping tools.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Advance Administration Accreditations are ideal.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
- 2+ years of commercial real estate investment, search and analysis experience.
- Practical experiences in the systems development life cycle from solution definition, solution architecture definition to design, development and testing of Salesforce.com applications.
- Background in Net Leased Commercial Real Estate, Asset Management or financial services industry.
- Proficiency within the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat).
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization a plus.
- Wix.com Development Code Experience preferred.
- 9) Experience with Conga Composer or alternative Document Generation Applications
Character Traits: Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with managing partners; the ability to efficiently multitask; resourceful; detail-oriented & pragmatic.
Location: Downtown Houston, Texas
Compensation: compensation shall be determined based upon applicants' qualifications & capabilities, with the estimated annual compensation ranging between $70,000 and $85,000.
About Peranich Huffman Net Lease Group
Peranich Huffman Net Lease Group is a privately held real estate brokerage firm specializing in single tenant net leased medical office investment sales throughout the nation. Our brokerage firm facilitates the purchase & sale of commercial real estate tenanted by Dialysis, Urgent Care, Freestanding Emergency, and Surgical operators. We keep track of this specific niche in order to identify opportunities and provide guidance for our clients, both buyers and sellers.
For the past four years, Peranich and Huffman have facilitated more single tenant ESRD related real estate transactions than any other brokerage firm in the nation. Our clientele base consists of physicians, developers, private individuals, as well as institutional capital.
Role: Senior Salesforce Data Quality Architect
Apply for this job now.