Do you want to work for an Award-Winning recruitment agency in the heart of Solihull?
Do you want to work for a business that truly looks after their staff? Once trained, our staff can work remotely, and we are pleased to say that we are fully operational, working hard to continue to place people in their dream roles daily.
We're seeking a Trainee Temporaries Recruitment Partner to start a career with a business where you won't be hammered by KPIs, can learn your own style and can see the benefits of your inquisitive nature.
But why Kate+Co?
- We are a business which will absolutely reward a dedicated, sales driven individual with uncapped commission and quarterly bonusses.
- You'll be given extensive training and an actual work/life balance with our office hours being 09:00 - 17:00 (16.00 finish on a Friday!) and the opportunity to continue working from home. You will need to be flexible on occasion and be prepared to work out of hours in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Our Recruitment Consultants live and breathe our values - Honesty and Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Family and Excellence
- The potential to develop your skills and career are entirely down to you, with a path open to anyone who really wants it.
Recruitment is, by its nature, at times frustrating, painful and really hard work. But it is also the best job in the world and here at Kate+Co, we all agree on that!
So, what will make you stand out as a potential Trainee Temporaries Recruitment Partner here?
- We are far from your stereotypical recruitment agency, so you will need to slot in to our crazy, outgoing team!
- Every day will be different, but you'll be building relationships with clients over the phone, over video conferencing and in meetings to grow your business whilst also developing amazing candidate relationships and making sure you get them the role that's right for them.
- Whilst we already work with a number of amazing clients, from SMEs to multi-national corporations the opportunity is there to bring on any business you can!
- Those with integrity, intelligence and an honest, hardworking disposition will certainly lead the way.
- Ideally you will have some experience of recruitment and delivering excellent customer service and building relationships in a business to business environment, but this is a career focused far more on a person's attitude and ability over their experience.
We just need to add the right person with a desire to really take the team to the next level…
Whilst we can tell you more about our health cover, promotion opportunities (our Business Manager started out as a Recruitment Partner 3 ½ years ago), bonus structures etc we'd rather meet you, show you what we're all about and see if you can join our brilliant family. We have Recruitment Consultants with experience across a multitude of sectors and they are all willing to help and advise with the industry and that's why it's a brilliant one to work in!
We aren't the same as everyone else and we love that. To find out more get in touch!