HOME CARE REGISTERED MANAGER
- Bath, Avon
- Annual Salary: Up to £40k plus bonus
- “Outstanding” CQC Rating
- Monday - Friday, permanent position, 40hrs / week
Fantastic non-profit Charity Care Provider has a vision with expansion in mind in the Care At Home sector in Bath and Avon area is seeking a successful Home Care Registered Manager or Deputy Manager who is eager to progress their career.
Our client are experts in person centred approach, not only towards service users, but also towards their employees, offering supportive environment for those who wish to become the first time Home Care Registered Managers.
Fantastic opportunity to join this forward-thinking Care At Home provider / charity with a set of values that really at the heart of everything they do. As a Registered Manager, you will be part of a very dynamic management team with a vision and ambitious mission.
Our client is looking for an accomplished, inspiring leader, people's person, capable of supporting, directing and developing a professional team, with the goal of delivering quality person-centred care to elderly service users.
Challenging and fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking and expanding care provider.
Ideal applicant for Home Care Registered Manager:
- You may already be a CQC Registered Manager or a Deputy Manager looking to progress career
- You will have home care / domiciliary background
- Good knowledge of CQC requirements, standards, policies and procedures
- You will be highly motivated, driven, ambitious with a positive outlook in life, passionate about community, home care services
- You will be a natural motivator in order to take the team and branch to the next level
Sounds exciting? Please don't wait and apply now!
For more information and a confidential chat, please call the office on #removed# (weekdays) or #removed# (evenings and weekends), we are waiting for your call.