Experienced Chef needed for a high-volume, fine dining concept. Quality dishes and service compliment the menu in a fine dining atmosphere. A strong presence in the kitchen is key with great attention to detail during service and in maintaining a sanitary kitchen. We are passionate about having leaders that enjoy coaching and teaching their staff to produce exceptional dining experiences and strong financial results. We prefer concepts such as Morton's, Ruth's Chris, Eddie V's and the like.
Complete understanding of financials is a must including: P&L, Budgets, Sanitation & Controlling Food/Labor Costs. Qualified candidates, with 3+ years in a similar Kitchen Manager or Executive Chef position, should apply. Strong bonus potential in addition to a competitive salary with benefits.
- 5+ Years as an Executive Chef in a similar role
- Corporate Brand experience in a systems-driven, fine dining concept
- Willingness to champion our core menu and never compromise quality standards
- Open to learning and continuing personal and professional development
- Mature leader that has experience handling challenging situations with poise and professionalism
- Upbeat and outgoing personality that inspires quality results and passion from your team
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
Role: Executive Sous Chef
Location: The Woodlands,
Apply for this job now.