We're a global medical device company seeking a Quality Assurance Director.
Your primary responsibility will be the management of our Manufacturing Quality System. You will supervise a team of QA leaders and work closely with the Global Director of QA.
And you will play a key and visible role in the quality assurance function of a new facility start-up.
You and your team will be responsible for insuring that our QA systems are in compliance with global regulations, including FDA and European Medical Device Directives.
- You should have at least 10 years' industry experience and experience supervising a team of professional staff.
- We need a dynamic leader with an engineering degree and proven experience with quality assurance practices.
- You should be familiar with FDA Quality System Regulations and European Medical Device Directives.
- You have proven expertise with ISO, and Lean/Six Sigma. ,
- ASQ Manager of Quality & Organizational Excellence Certification would be a plus.
- Some travel will be required for the new facility start-up.
This is an exceptional opportunity. We're prepared to offer the right person a very competitive salary and benefits package (that includes a generous bonus) and we provide an enticing career path.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Quality Assurance Director
Apply for this job now.