Tuition work available across South East London
If you are looking for 1:1 tuition work for maths and English, I would like to hear from you!
- We are a PAYE company (no umbrella company)
I work with Greenwich and Lewisham local authorities to support the learning and development of young people in the borough who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training). The reasons that these young people are out of education can include:
- Mental health difficulties - including anxiety and depression
- Behaviour difficulties - including those who have been permanently or fixed term excluded
- SEN - including autism, ADHD, dyslexia and sometimes physical impairments
- LAC - including children who may have just moved into the borough in a new foster placement or children's home
I am looking for tutors who can confidently prepare and deliver content covering numeracy and literacy - including assessment of current working level. Mostly you will be tutoring functional skills, however you may be required to go up to foundation GCSE. An interest in other subjects is always beneficial.
- Please note that whilst we are in tier 4/lockdown, tuition will be delivered remotely, however once restrictions are lifted, you will be required to resume in person, therefore it would be beneficial if you could travel to South East London for work
The areas that we commonly get referrals include local libraries across Bexley, Greenwich and Lewisham. Occasionally we get referrals for onsite tuition at schools or 6th form colleges. Occasionally we also get referrals for tuition to take place in the family home.
If you are interested in offering tuition, please get in touch with Louise by applying and sending your up to date CV today.