Copier Field Service Technician
A.D. Solutions™ is an Office Technology company based in Orlando, Fl. specializing in innovative document solutions and managed network services. A Field Technician serves business customers by servicing Sharp and Kyocera products for a diverse client base of commercial and or private customers. A In-house Technician sets up new equipment and refurbishes copiers in order to support our Sales staff and warehouse needs.
As a Field Technician for A.D. Solutions™, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining networked office equipment in a designated territory. Office equipment includes: digital networked copiers, scanners, laser printers, color copiers and fax equipment.
As a in-house shop technician, your main focus is providing support to our sales department and warehouse staff with regards to new machine set up and refurbished copiers. Other responsibilities are maintaining a clean and safe work environment as well as assisting the warehouse staff with inventory and machine deliveries.
· Will utilize proper troubleshooting procedures.
· Repair and perform preventative maintenance on a full line of b/w and color digital copiers.
· Utilize systems in place for service call tickets and part usage transfer of inventory.
· Adhere to all procedures including specific part replacement and maintenance intervals.
· Utilize E-Automate on company phone to receive and close repair tickets.
· Complete paperwork in a timely basis.
· Establish and maintain a professional relationship with each assigned customer.
· Properly maintain a car stock of inventory and repair tools/equipment.
· Utilize websites, tech manuals, and technical publications to keep current on new and old equipment enhancements.
· Provide customers with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment.
· Degree from technical or vocational school a plus.
· Experience repairing networked office equipment a plus.
· 3-5 years experience in a mechanical or technical repair postion.
· Valid State driver’s license and good driving record.
· Networking and internet familiarity a plus.
· Candidate must be a motivated self-starter.
· The ability to work as an individual as well as on a team.
401K, company vehicle, company cell phone, company laptop, career advancement, ongoing training opportunities, Medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO. Tech Bonus program.
A.D. Solutions is an Office Technology company based in Orlando, Florida specializing in innovative document solutions and managed network services. A.D. Solutions was formed in order to provide new document workflow solutions to existing and new companies, adding cost savings and better service programs to improve productivity and increase revenues throughout the United States.
A.D. Solutions has been proudly and efficiently serving the state of Florida as a Sharp Authorized MFP and Solutions Dealer. With over 20 years of combined personnel experience. A.D. Solutions provides the highest quality copier, facsimiles, computers, and network solutions.
Along with a competitive base salary and unlimited commissions earnings potential, A.D. Solutions proudly offers the following benefits:
• 401k with company matching contribution
• FSA Account
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Reimbursement
• Gas (Commuter Spending Accounts)
• Life Insurance
Role: Experienced Copier Repair Technician
Location: Daytona Beach,
Apply for this job now.