WoodSpring Suites - Jacksonville on Dames Point Crossing Blvd.
WoodSpring Suites is an extended stay hotel with a high focus on cleanliness, safety and simplicity. Our attention to detail sets us apart from our competition and we need a manager who understands and can maintain that focus.
As a Hotel General Manager, you will oversee daily operations at your assigned location. You will ensure that our rigorous quality and cleanliness standards, as well as our commitment to guest service, are consistently upheld. You will take full ownership of your hotel, assisting as needed, and making sure that the business remains profitable and that guests are delighted by their stay at WoodSpring Suites.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Ensuring a consistently positive and memorable guest experience
• Conducting curb-to-room property walks in order to identify and monitor repairs and/or housekeeping needs
• Selecting, orienting, training, and managing your team of employees
• Ensuring the highest levels of quality and customer service are being delivered
• Assisting with preventative maintenance
• Implementing payroll and inventory cost control methods
• Working closely with Marketing on advertising and public relations initiatives
• Managing vendor relationships
• Ensuring that your assigned location is in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, including OSHA, EEOC, Wage Hour, and Health laws
We are looking for a Hotel General Manager who combines meticulous professionalism with a friendly, welcoming, and energetic personality. As you will manage a small team, you must always be willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to keep everything clean and in good repair, operating the hotel as though you were welcoming guests into your own home. It is also important that you are able to effectively manage P&L and financials to ensure your location’s continued profitability.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• College degree, hospitality certification, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years of management experience; hotel experience, strongly preferred
• Strong team leader skills
• Strong sales and marketing abilities
• Quality Assurance Inspections experience and/or a proven ability to motivate teams to perform QA inspections at the highest level of detail
• Valid driver’s license and clear criminal history
Here is just some of what we have to offer 100% employer paid for the employee:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Prescription coverage
• Life insurance w/ AD&D
• Short and long-term disability
• Personal time off
Quanah Hospitality Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Value Place / Woodspring Suites is one of the fastest growing hotel chains in the country. Offering a very comfortable stay for a week or more, Woodspring gives businesses and individuals an affordable alternative to traditional hotels. Learn more at #removed#
Role: General Manager Woodspring Suites-Extended Stay Hotel
Apply for this job now.