Are you a Science Teacher specialising in Chemistry?
Are you looking for a Teaching role in a “GOOD” Secondary School in Liverpool?
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher with a specialism in Chemistry to join a large and reputable Secondary School in the North Liverpool area. The role will involve working within the schools Science department delivering Chemistry up to A Level, you will also be required to deliver Physics and Biology on occasions. The school have over 1000 pupils on role and also have a large Sixth Form on site. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for Chemistry and can contribute to the schools high achieving ability within this subject.
The role is due to start in January 2021 and will continue until July 2021 covering a Maternity Leave, therefore the role could continue in September 2021.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated and passionate about their subject specialism as well as Teachers who can act as an inspiring role model to their pupils.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ashleigh Dring, Senior Recruitment Consultant, 0151 5190800